Citizens of the Republic of Poland do not need visas to travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
To find out whether you need a Visa to enter Bosnia and Herzegovina, please go to the following link and select your State (country of citizenship): http://www.mfa.ba/konzularne_informacije/vi ze/default.aspx
Visa issuance is made according to the following documents:
- The Rulebook on the procedure of Visa issuance in diplomatic and consular missions of Bosnia and Herzegovina and technical matters regarding conditions for the issuance of airport transit visas (Visa A) and transit visas (Visa B) and
Listed below are the documents required when applying for a visa:
- Valid passport (should be valid at least 90 days after the visa expiry date)
- Visa Application Form (completed and signed, without corrections)
- Copy of a round trip ticket
- One passport size photo
- Consular fee payment receipt
In addition to the above, the following items must be presented:
a) If traveling as a tourist:
- Voucher from the traveling agency stating that the trip has been paid in full.
- Copy of the last bank statement and/or proof of sufficient funds to cover the expenses during the stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
b) If visiting friends and/or relatives:
- Letter of Invitation from a citizen or a foreigner (who is legally residing in BiH) you intend to visit, certified by competent bodies (Administrative Body and Organizational Unit of the Ministry of Security of BiH, i.e. local office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs). The letter should contain details of both the inviter and of the invitee, including the passport number as well as a declaration that the inviter is going to provide accommodation and board, cover medical expenses, as well as all other potential expenses that may arise during invitee’s stay in BiH.
c) If traveling on business:
- Letter from the employer stating the purpose of your trip to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Letter of Invitation from a domestic or foreign corporation (registered in BiH) from Bosnia and Herzegovina, certified by competent bodies (Organizational Unit of the Ministry of Security of BiH, i.e. local office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Chamber of Commerce and Industry). The invitation should contain details of the invitee, including the passport number as well as the declaration that the inviter is going to provide accommodation and board, and cover all medical expenses, as well as all other potential expenses that may arise during invitee’s stay in BiH.
Fees for visa issuance:
a) Single entry-exit visa or transit visa: 31 euro
b) Multiple entry-exit visa up to 90 days: 57 euro
c) Multiple entry-exit visa over 90 days: 72 euro
NOTE:The applications should be submitted no later than 3 days before your intended departure and no sooner than 30 days before it. Visa processing fees cover the costs of handling your application and will not be refunded, even if your application is refused. Personal interview is required.