- 1. Do citizens of the Republic of Poland need a visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Citizens of the Republic of Poland are exempted from visa regime when entering and staying on the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina up to 90 days.
- 2. Can citizens of the Republic of Poland travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina with identification card?
The citizens of the following states can enter BiH using their passport as well as with a valid identification card which proves their identity and citizenship:
- EU member states,
- Schengen Agreement signatory countries,
- Andorra, Montenegro, Croatia, Liechtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, Serbia, the Holy See and the Swiss Confederation.
- 3. What are the requirements for obtaining BiH visa for those foreigners with permanent residency in the Republic of Poland, but having passport from countries not exempted from BiH visa regime?
- to have a valid passport or other document wich complies with the Decision of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- to have funds for living expenses during the stay in BiH including funds for medical care,
- to have an entry visa of the neighboring country which is the traveler`s final destination or through whose territory the traveler is in transit,
- to have an original invitation letter (business or private) certificated by the competent authority in Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- if traveling as a tourist it is necessary to have a voucher from the travel agency as evidence of possession of financial funds in the amount equivalent to 150 KM per each day of stay in BiH.
- 4. What documents are required for traveling to Bosnia and Herzegovina by car?
Beside identification card or passport it is required to have a driving license, the original vehicle registration and Green Card. To drive somebody else’s car it is required to have an international authorization letter from the owner.
- 5. What documents are required for pet animals travelling to Bosnia and Herzegovina?
For pet animals it is required to have a passport containing details of a valid vaccination history and a veterinary health certificate proving that the pet animal is free of contagious diseases. .
- 6. What documents are required for registering the birth of a child in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
The original International Birth Certificate of the child, valid BiH passport of parents and a legibly completed form certified by the Embassy.
- 7. What documents are required for determination and registration of the Individual Personal Identification Number (JMBG)?
- original birth certificate of Bosnia and Herzegovina (not older than six months from the day issued),
- original certificate of citizenship of Bosnia and Herzegovina (not older than six months from the day issued),
- copy of BiH passport of parents and both parents have to submit the request for determination and registration of JMBG.
- 8. What is the currency of Bosnia-Herzegovina?
The currency of Bosnia and Herzegovina is convertible mark (KM) which has the fixed exchange rate to euro.
- 9. Is it possible to buy the BiH currency in Poland?